Communities that value inclusion are committed to creating opportunities for all.
• We recognize the value of each person
• We believe we all have the same rights
• We believe family and friends are important
• We believe in the value of people working together
• We believe diversity enriches the community
The North Shore Disability Resource Centre (NSDRC) provides programs and services based on the belief that all people are important to their community. We work to ensure that people with disabilities, along with their families and friends, can participate actively as members of the community. We are committed to working toward a community which is free of physical, financial and attitudinal barriers.
3158 MOUNTAIN HWY
NORTH VANCOUVER, BC
Contact Name:Lisa Metcalfe