ALPABEM's mission is to support members of the entourage of a person who has clinical manifestations related to a major mental health disorders, offering them a range of services to inform, assist and equip them with for a better quality of life.
1) Provide support and information to families and friends affected by mental illness, develop modes of assistance and making every family, their relatives and friends to discover and better utilize their own potential.
2) Make available community resources, help to better utilize and enhance communication with stakeholders.
3) To encourage innovative projects and development expertise to meet the needs of families and friends.
4) Contribute to improving the quality of life for families and friends as well as that of their relatives with mental illness.
5) Promote the interests of families and friends of the person with mental illness with partners and decision makers.
6) Support research on mental illness.
7) Raising awareness on issues related to mental illness and the impact thereof on the families and friends.
1772 BOUL DES LAURENTIDES
Contact Name:Patrice Machabee