To provide services/programs that meet our community’s prostate health needs by:
• Supplying access to, and the understanding of, unbiased and current information about prostate cancer
• Creating public education initiatives about prostate health and prostate cancer
• Offering access to, and collaboration with, other organizations, support groups, and medical professionals to help enhance the quality of care
• Supporting research activities in the search for prevention of and a cure for prostate cancer.
OUR STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
• To raise the level of prostate health awareness through education for men, families and the general public
• To ensure self-sustainability through public education and charitable giving
• To improve the quality of care received by men affected by prostate cancer
• To improve the follow-up services provided to men and families affected by prostate cancer
• To improve the awareness and effectiveness of treatment of prostate cancer through research and evaluation.
100-1900 RICHMOND AVE
Contact Name:Heather Gardiner