The Clean Air Partnership is a registered charity that works in partnership to promote and coordinate actions to improve local air quality and reduce greenhouse gases for healthy communities.
Working in partnership:
* We motivate individuals, utilities, schools, businesses, institutions, government and community groups to take action to reduce energy use and air pollution
* We showcase best practices and support actions in the local community toraise awareness of the social and economic benefits of improved air quality.
CAP’s major initiatives include:
* Hosting the annual Smog Summit, a gathering of all levels of government leaders and policy makers;
* Facilitating and moderating the GTA Clean Air Council, an intergovernmental working group with representation from the federal and provincial governments, towns, cities, and all four regional governments in the GTA;
* Publishing and distributing the Clean Air and Environment Guide;
* Coordinating 20/20 The Way to Clean Air;
* Hosting GTA Clean Air Online;
* Organizing the annual family Fresh Air Fair;
* Working with students and teachers through our Cool Schools;
* Influencing policy through an active applied research department focusing on green buildings, green energy, climate adaptation, clean air policy and planning, and green fleets.
75 Elizabeth Street