To promote, develop and support music therapy services and research in order to improve the quality of life for Canadians.
Music Therapy is the skillful and creative use of music and musical elements by a qualified music therapist, the purpose of which is to improve quality of life.
The Canadian Music Therapy Trust Fund's vision is to create a better life for Canadians through music therapy.
Our Goals & Objectives:
- Increase expression & communication
- Develop skills of interaction
- Explore & resolve personal issues
- Increase relaxation & cope with anxiety
- Increase mobilisation & motor skills
- Promote learning & improve attention
- Increase self-esteem
1175 BLOOR STREET WEST
Contact Name:Christine Lever