Our audacious goal is to be a transformational force in the development of Waterloo and its citizens.
Our purpose is to fulfill the multiple literacy needs of our community.
Our values are: learning and growth; free exchange of ideas; being engaged and responsive to needs; right of everyone to access information; belief in our customers.
MEMBERSHIP & USAGE
- 63,430 members
- 14,780 visit in person each week
- 12,555 visit electronically each week
- over 41,885 reference questions answered annually
- 2,020,575 items circulated
- 31,830 people attended free programs
- 335,700 lending books & recorded books
- 21,190 DVDs and 12,985 CDs
- 126,400 holds filled
- 691,425 visitors to www.wpl.ca
- 6,890 views of WPL video clips on YouTube
- 663 follow WPL on Twitter
- 469 like WPL's Facebook page
- 56,313 downloads of eBooks
- 54 electronic database subscriptions
Main Library, 35 Albert Street, Waterloo, ON N2L 5E2
McCormick Branch, 500 Parkside Drive, Waterloo, ON N2L 5J4
John M. Harper Branch, 500 Fischer-Hallman Road North, Waterloo, ON N2L 0B1
35 Albert Street
Contact Name:Laurie Clarke