BACI, through innovative programs and exceptional facilities exists to:
* Empower people to live their lives by respecting their choices
* Assist in the learning, development and growth of all individuals
* Ensure that people are connected to family and friends
* Support families to provide the best care for their children
* Advocate, by raising community awareness, for individuals with disabilities
The Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion (BACI) is a grassroots, non-profit organization that provides innovative services to children, youth and adults with developmental disabilities and their families.
We currently serve over 1,000 people with disabilities and their families in the Burnaby and Metro Vancouver area by providing various social, training and employment opportunities. In addition to our Infant Development Program (IDP) and integrated family support services, we provide teen programs, adult day programs, outreach programs, skills development and advocacy. The 16 supported housing complexes that we operate in Burnaby enable almost 200 adults with disabilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives. Through our 6 integrated child care centres, we support over 135 children of all abilities to grow and learn together.
We hope to increase social awareness and effect change in the way individuals with disabilities are viewed in our society.
2702 Norland Avenue
Contact Name:Carol Broomhall