The mission of RPCI is to improve the quality of life for palliative care clients and to support families as they journey through their loved ones illness. The continuum of care is extended and broadened through the programs and services that we are developing and delivering at the Greystone Bereavement Centre.
We can't do this work alone. Every dollar contributed supports the following:
- Access to individualized counselling
- Grief groups for adults and children
- Camps and retreats for kids
- Education, Training and Research
- Training for Palliative Care Staff
- Support for Families
- Strengthened Palliative Care Programs
Death is a natural part of living and so is grieving. On this journey, as we stand together, we may find new meaning in living and draw strength from each other as we move forward.
4F - 4101 DEWDNEY AVE
Contact Name:Sandra Hubenig