The Kinsmen Telemiracle Foundation is a volunteer operated organization that has been making miracles since 1971. Donations recieved through our annual Telemiracle Telethon support the people and organizations in Saskatchewan by providing special needs equipment and access to medical assistance.
Telemiracle is a 20 hour telethon, run by 1200 Kinsmen, Kinettes and CTV production volunteers that has become a part of the hearts and minds of the People of Saskatchewan. As a grassroots organization, the Kinsmen Telemiracle Foundation responds to a variety of special needs. Through Telemiracle, we have distributed millions of dollars, touching thousands of people throughout the province, improving quality of life and assisting families and groups where no one else is able to.
What is the need?
- specialty wheel chairs cost $3000-$5000;
- wheelchair lifts are worth $2000;
- scooters average $2500-$4500;
- “talking machines” cost $10,000;
- emergency medical assistance can run from a few hundred dollars to thousands;
- ceiling track lifts are worth $1000-$4000.
The Kinsmen Foundation also provides funding to community projects to assist with:
- medical equipment in hospitals;
- special needs equipment in group homes;
- handi-vans for community based organizations
2217C HANSELMAN CRT
Contact Name:Wendi Cowles