The Calgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society (CWRS) is dedicated to treating injured and orphaned wildlife. Our end goal is their successful release, healthy and strong back into the wild. We also provide valuable outreach and education services to the community, groups and schools, and engage all of our volunteers in motivational work and skill building experiences.
- Treat injured and orphaned wildlife for return to their natural habitat.
- Enable volunteers to contribute a community service while acquiring new skills.
- Provide public education through school visits, presentations, displays and lectures.
- Conduct studies into the causes of increasing incidents of wildlife injuries, and the effectiveness of other CWRS programs.
- Increase public awareness and positive public relations for the participants and supporters of this win-win facility.
The Calgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society (CWRS) is a non-profit charitable organization located in N.W. Calgary. We rescue and rehabilitate injured and orphaned wildlife in and around the City of Calgary, and all Southern Alberta regions.
11555 - 85 Street NW
Contact Name:Andrea Hunt or Nicola Murphy