We will work to reduce the physical suffering and mental anguish of those people who suffer from Fibromyalgia while increasing through education, the understanding and knowledge of those who do not have this disease.
The Foundation began in June 2006 and received their status as a charitable organization in February 2007. Our goal is to operate a living assisted village which will include health, education, food and recreational facilities in support of Fibromyalgia suffers. We will use the village and its Wellness Center to alleviate the physical pain and mental anguish caused by their inability to function successfully in the present world.
1. We will serve others and this is the force behind all our actions.
2. We will treat others with dignity and kindness.
3. We will honour others for who they are, what they have accomplished and who they can become.
4. We will say what we are going to do and then we will do what we have said.
5. We will create openness by having faith, confidence and belief in others.
6. We will be natural and genuine and not appear to be what we are not.
Contact Name:Cheryl Young