Job & Volunteer Opportunities
CanadaHelps often looks for dynamic, entrepreneurial people to join our team.
Current Job Opportunities
CanadaHelps is looking for a smart, thoughtful and self-starting QA Analyst to join our development team.
You’ll be helping CanadaHelps modernize by building tools that help donors and charities make a difference. We are adding features such as rich charity profiles, fundraising tools, donor management systems and integrations with standard CRM and account applications. We have so many things to do you’ll never be bored.
This is an opportunity to join one of Canada’s first social enterprises, a charity that provides technology to 14000 charities across Canada and helps collect donations for 80000 others. Come on board as we update our application to better serve the modern, demanding donor and our charity partners who are facing new fundraising challenges.
- Ensure the quality and reliability of the CanadaHelps donation and charity platform.
- Develop automated tests and process to ensure quality.
- Ensure quality across supported browsers.
- Write test plans and participate in the design process.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in computer science (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years experience testing and validating web applications
- Experience with Selenium or similar automated testing tool
- Experience with bug tracking systems such as FogBugz
Here’s what we have to offer:
- A chance to make a difference; both as a key member of a small team and as part of one of the original social enterprises.
- A competitive salary, benefits and RRSP matching.
- A lifestyle friendly work life balance.
To apply, please submit your application to email@example.com
We are currently looking for the following volunteer positions:
- Internet research and office administration for online research projects, scanning documents, occasional mailings and other administrative tasks.
Interested candidates should send resumes and covering email to jobs2013[at]canadahelps[dot]org.