Giving Made Simple
CanadaHelps is on a mission to make giving simple.
Through CanadaHelps.org, anyone can donate online to any registered Canadian charity. CanadaHelps process the donation, and you instantly receive an electronic tax receipt.
How it Works:
Donating through CanadaHelps is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Search for your charity or cause.
- Enter payment details.
- Download your tax receipt.
CanadaHelps notifies the charity of your gift and sends out the funds.
Why use CanadaHelps?
- Giving online is easier than writing a cheque.
- Giving is personal. Through CanadaHelps, you decided how much, which charity to support and how often to give.
- You can give to all of your charities in one place: at www.canadahelps.org!
- Get your tax receipts immediately, and store them to download at tax time.
- Our site is safe and secure.
- Online donations require less administration and oversight by charities.
Since CanadaHelps started in 2000, we have processed over $100 million in charitable donations to Canadian charities!
Explore the Ways to Give section for all of the different ways you can give through CanadaHelps.