CanadaHelps Connector for Salesforce
Save Time and Money with the Free CanadaHelps Connector for Salesforce
CanadaHelps Connector allows registered Canadian charities to quickly and easily import donors and donations from CanadaHelps to Salesforce. By seamlessly integrating your donation data with your CRM, you can target your supporters more effectively understanding their full giving history.
Save time and more effectively manage your donors. It’s easy.
- Easily download the detailed CanadaHelps donation CSV file.
- Set-up CanadaHelps Connector with your Salesforce instance in minutes.
- Includes standard field mappings to populate standard Salesforce objects and custom CanadaHelps Connector fields.
- Have custom fields in your Salesforce instance? Adjust the field map to meet your custom needs.
- Import daily, weekly, monthly, or as frequently as you wish!
The CanadaHelps Connector works with Enterprise Edition, Nonprofit Starter Pack 2 or Nonprofit Starter Pack 3 versions of Salesforce.
Ready to get started? It’s simple.
- Submit the form on your left and you’ll be immediately redirected to a page with your app installation link.
- Download the User Guide
- Download the Installation & Configuration Guide for Salesforce Nonprofit Starter Pack Edition or Enterprise Edition
That’s it! Once set-up, importing new donation records as frequently as you like is easy.
Have questions about CanadaHelps Connector? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.