As you cook, share, and taste your favourite recipes this holiday season, will you help invest in a recipe for change?
Meal Exchange has created an ambitious recipe for healthy, equitable, and sustainable food systems in 2018.
Please join us to empower youth to create change in their communities, address food insecurity, as well as support local farmers, fishers, and eaters in Canada and around the world.
Your gift to Meal Exchange will help us:
- Support student leaders to conduct Student Food Insecurity Research Reports and build capacity for advocacy on a national level to increase student access to healthy food
- Coordinate the Campus Garden and Campus Food Bank Networks to support and advocate for our work
- Launch the Good Food Challenge across Canada to support food that is humane, fair, healthy, ecologically-sound and community-based
- Bring together youth from across Canada at our National Student Food Summit 2018
- Facilitate the Decolonizing the Table Book Club, where students confront the impact of Canada's colonial history and on Indigenous food sovereignty