Rise & Shine PJ Walk for Kids - New Brunswick
Ronald McDonald House Charities Atlantic
- Are you registered as a "family?" Select the Join as an Individual button above, so you can fundraise as a family
- Want to Start Your own Team? This is ideal for Corporate or Large Groups rather than families. Select Create a Team button above
- Joining a Corporate or Large Group Team? Select the Find a Team or Person button above
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Atlantic is proud to introduce our very first Rise & Shine PJ Walk for Kids on Sunday, June 11th, 2017. The family-focused 1km and 3km walk is kicking off in three locations in the Maritimes – Halifax, Charlottetown, and Moncton. The funds raised for this event will help ensure that families from your community have a place to stay when their child is receiving treatment at the IWK Health Centre.
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Atlantic helps keep families close to each other, and the care they need, when they need in most. These programs include Ronald McDonald House, a home-away-from-home for out of town families with sick children, and Ronald McDonald Family Rooms, an oasis of calm inside the walls of the hospital.
Did you know that in 2016...
- 275 families from New Brunswick stayed at Ronald McDonald House?
- The Moncton Family Room had 15,861 visits from Maritime families?
Start fundraising, join a team, or make a donation today to help support New Brunswick families!
We invite all participants to raise a minimum of $120 as that represents the cost for a family to stay at Ronald McDonald House for one night. Just a reminder that your registration fee of $20 will be refunded after the event if you reach that goal.
For more details about the event and to register follow this link: www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/ronald-mcdonald-house-atlantic-canada/events/pjwalknewbrunswick