ANAC's First Annual Virtual Walk!
Acoustic Neuroma Association of Canada
We are excited about taking a Walk online – or virtually – so we can continue to offer the vital programs and services that are needed for people living with an acoustic neuroma in communities across Canada.
We are challenging ANAC – members, their family and friends to join the AN community and raise funds for ANAC. Every dollar helps ensure ANAC will be here to provide support for those diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma tomorrow and help them make the best decision about their treatment. ANAC can’t take its continued existence for granted.
Pick a Day and Time. Be creative! Have Fun and Stay Safe!!
Walking with others in your social circle can be an enjoyable activity. It can also increase your level of fitness.
- Walk instead drive to the grocery or drug store
- Walk to the park, or to library to pick up a book
- Use walking as a way to discover a new part of the city or town
- Explore natural historic sites in the community
- Hike along a trail
- Hop on your treadmill and exercise for ANAC
- Encourage your friends or neighbours to join you