2nd Annual Baby Wildlife Shower
Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation
Spring has sprung and with it comes injured and orphaned wildlife babies. In 2015, AIWC provided care for over 1000 baby animals! Each year the demand for our services increases, and already in 2016 our patient numbers have grown.
From May 1st to 31st, 2016, we are asking for your help to raise $12,000 to support our costs during our peak seasons of Spring and Summer. On any given day during this time we can have 200-300 animals in care, the majority of them babies, that need to be fed specialized formula and diets from every 15 minutes to every 3 hours.
To wrap-up our baby shower, we will be hosting an on-site talk on Sunday, May 29th, 2016 from 1pm until 4pm at our facility. Space is limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Refreshments will be provided from 1 - 2pm
- At 2pm there will be a presentation on Wildlife Families
- Following the presentation there will be a guided tour of sections of our wildlife hospital and time to meet our educational ambassadors, Gulliver (striped skunk) and Griffin (red-tailed hawk)
Monetary donations and donations of the items on our wish list are most welcome!
- AIWC Member Price: $10 per person
- Non-Member Price: $15 per person
To register for our on-site talk, visit our website aiwc.ca, e-mail us at email@example.com, or call us at 403-946-2361.