30 Years of Community Wellness & Support
ARCH - HIV / AIDS Resources and Community Health [formerly ACG]
HIV/AIDS Resources and Community (ARCH) is celebrating 30 years. Thirty years of activism, community wellness and support.
Over 30 years the scope and reach in the community has considerably expanded. In 2014, AIDS Committee of Guelph changed its name to HIV/AIDS Resources & Community Health. The reference to “resources and community health” reflects the variety of support, education, prevention, treatment and community development programs that we provide! We dream of a time and place where everyone is free to live healthy, stigma-free, vital lives.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
1. Make a donation or register as an individual, join a team or start your own by clicking one of the buttons above! (or by emailing Sonia at, firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Share with your network & friends. Post it to your social media! Set a goal and encourage folks to support you! Use #my30 #ARCH30 and tell us what the 30th anniversary of ARCH means to you.
3. Raise over $50 can receive an ARCH tote bag designed by Cai Sepulis of TOQUE Ltd.
4. Challenge your team to raise the most money and win a prize!
DID YOU KNOW ARCH...
- Provides prevention, education & support to address stigma and reduce barriers to over 10,000 members of the community in Guelph, Wellington County, Dufferin, Grey & Bruce Counties.
- Provides naloxone training, and has trained over 800 individuals, local organizations & businesses.
- Operates the free and confidential Stay Sharp Syringe Distribution program. Supply new syringes, filters, alcohol swabs, tourniquets, cookers, vitamin C, abscess kits and safe drug inhalation materials as well as information and referrals to reduce the spread of HIV and Hepatitis B and C through injection and inhaled drug use.
- Provides sex-positive and accurate information about sexual health and HIV/AIDS through interactive workshops and presentations in-person and online, as well as by distributing and developing relevant resources.
WE COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING!
All contributions to HIV/AIDS Resources and Community (ARCH), over $5, are tax-creditable. All participants are eligible for great prizes!
Read more on the history and mission of ARCH here.