There are many beautiful and important places in BC that need protection. Because of climate change, it is more and more important to fund restoration and create corridors between parks so animals can survive in case of things like fire, disease or habitat loss.
There are also many opportunities to enhance parks though properly built green facilities like huts, trails, bridges, docks and toilets. These features can reduce negative impacts of visitation while enhancing visitor experiences. Often the facilities are built and maintained by hard-working volunteers.
- Donate $39.74 to provide volunteers with basic hardware and gloves necessary to maintain and enhance the parks’ facilities.
- Donate $52.98 to provide volunteers with advanced tools and equipment vital to the maintenance and enhancement of our beautiful parks.
- Donate $99.37 to purchase wood and other materials needed by our volunteers to execute crucial repairs to park facilities.
- Donate $132.5 to provide helicopter time and ground transport to volunteers so they can get supplies into remote areas of protected land in need of restoration.
- Donate $265 to help protect a beautiful part of BC by making it part of our world class park system.
By supporting volunteers with donations, tools, equipment and transportation of materials, you are helping protect and enhance beautiful places and passing on the legacy of our world-class park system.
Your contribution will help give these incredible individuals the support they need to restore, acquire and enhance these fantastic places and facilities, for everyone to enjoy, forever.