The BIG Pursuit 2017
BIG BROTHERS AND BIG SISTERS OF RED DEER AND DISTRICT
The BIG Pursuit is the primary annual fundraising event in support of Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Red Deer and District. Teams of four (friends, family or co-workers) will work together to solve a variety of clues and complete challenges at eight locations/checkpoints throughout the city. This event will require a designated driver and navigator along with the remaining team members. Anyone can participate regardless of physical ability, age or limitations. Once registered, your team captain will be provided an information package outlining the event in more detail: promotional materials, prize information, and tips for raising pledges (online and offline) during the weeks prior to Event Day, April 23, 2017.
IMPORTANT - please note carefully!
Register online anytime from February 1 through April 23, 2017
STEP 1 -Please follow Personal Page Title format, e.g. "2017 BIG Brutes – John Smith" (Please ensure team name - participant name)
STEP 2 -Please enter Page Owner, e.g. "John Smith" (Team Captain name)
STEP 3 -Please follow Team Page Title format, e.g. "2017 BIG Brutes" (Please ensure you include 2017 before team name)
Be sure to enter your team name, eg "2017BIGBrutes" (no spaces) in the right hand upper box beside the event url for the system to upload your team. (This may now automatically be done by system but if you get a red notice box follow instructions)
- Minimum suggested pledges to be raised per person is $200 (team minimum is $800 @ 4 people per team)
- Teams that raise $1,000 or more are rewarded with distinct advantages on event day.
- The start and finish location of the BIG Pursuit will be Exhibition Hall at the Sheraton Hotel Red Deer
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS MARCH 1, 2017. Any team registered by March 1, 2017 will receive a time credit bonus on BIG Pursuit day.
- Please be aware that space is limited for the BIG Pursuit - maximum number of teams for the BIG Pursuit is 80
PLEASE NOTE ONCE A TEAM CAPTAIN CREATES A TEAM THE SYSTEM WILL TAKE APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS TO BE ACCESSIBLE FOR JOINING THE TEAM OR FOR DONATIONS TO THAT TEAM.