2019 RBC Curl for Kids Sake Bonspiel
BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF HALTON AND HAMILTON
RBC CURL FOR KIDS SAKE CELEBRATES ITS 31ST ANNIVERSARY
Saturday February 23rd, 2019
RBC Curl for Kids Sake helps to support over 2,400 children and youth in the Halton and Hamilton communities. Funds raised through this event will help provide quality mentoring programs for local youth in need of a mentor.
We invite you to join RBC Royal Bank in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Halton and Hamilton on Saturday February 23, 2019. Our bonspiel is taking place at the Oakville Curling Club, 224 Allan Street Oakville.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
1. Gather three teammates of family, friends or co-workers
2. Register your team (Two draw times available: First draw: 9 a.m. | Second draw: 10:30 a.m.)
3. Raise pledges online (a minimum of $125 per team member or $500 per team is requested)
or pledge sheets available (Email: Kristin.Vanderwater@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca)
4. Join us on February 23rd for a day of curling, fun, prizes and more (Your day includes 2 five-end games, breakfast, lunch and snacks)
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
1. Create a Team: Select "Create a team," then follow prompts and enter details. Add a personal message, photos or videos. Once your page is set, you can share your team link and invite participants to join your team or donate pledges.
2. Join a Team: Click “Find a team or Person." Leave the “Search” field blank and select search – this will bring up a full list of participants. Select your preferred team. Select “Join this Team.” Follow the prompts and enter your details. Add a personal message, photos or videos. Once your page is set, you can share your fundraising page link and start collecting pledges.
If you have any questions about Curl for Kids Sake, please contact: Kristin.Vanderwater@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca
THANK YOU FOR JOINING OUR MISSION AND HELPING TO CREATE MENTORING OPPORTUNITIES FOR LOCAL YOUTH.
Questions about Registering or Donating Online email@example.com or 1-877-755-1595