2018 Bowl for Kids Sake
BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF WINNIPEG INC
YOU have what it takes to help make more mentoring matches! Register a team of 4 to 6 people for the 2018 Bowl for Kids Sake on Saturday, February 24.
Registering a Team
Signing-up your team is incredibly simple. Follow these 4 steps for success:
- Sign-up your team online.
- Have your team members sign up online or fill out a team member registration form (see website).
- Start fundraising!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Winnipeg staff will be there to help your team through the registration and fundraising process. Call (204) 988-8663 if you require assistance.
Important Information for Teams
- Fees: There are no registration fees!
- Minimum Fundraising Amount: Teams must raise a minimum of $500 to participate in the bowling event. That's only $100 per participant for a team of 5!
- Team Sizes: Teams can be anywhere from 4 to 6 people. We encourage organizations with multiple teams to challenge each other to see who can raise the most!
- Event Date: The bowling event will take place on Saturday, February 24. Register as early as possible to give yourself time to fundraise!
- Location: Rossmere Lanes, 1042 Henderson Highway
- Bowling Times: There are several bowling shifts. Each team will have a 2 hour shift to register and participate. Once registered, a BBBS representative will contact you to determine your preferred shift time, which will be assigned at a later date.
- Fundraising: One of the easiest ways to collect pledges is through our online donation website. Team members can share their fundraising page on social media and through email for their supporters to donate directly online! A pledge form will be provided in your confirmation email to collect offline donations. We also suggest holding third party fundraisers such as a bake sale, craft sale or trivia night to help raise funds for your team. The sky is the limit!
- Incentive Prizes: There are many prizes for top fundraising teams. Check out www.bigwinnipeg.com for more details.
- Theme: This year's theme will be "TV Shows"! We encourage all participants to choose a team name and design costumes based on the theme. There will be prizes for "Best Team Name" and "Best Team Costumes".
Sponsors & Supporters
A BIG thank you to all of our sponsors and supporters!
Premier Lane Sponsor: Payworks
Lane Sponsors: Manitoba Egg Farmers, Chateau Roofing & Siding
Corporate Teams: IBEX Payroll, Menchie's Frozen Yogurt (Dakota Location), Moksha Yoga, Mulvey School, Royal Bank, Solvera Solutions
Travel Raffle Sponsor: VIA Rail Canada
Decor Sponsor: Party Stuff & U-Rent It
Incentive Sponsors: The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Carbone Coal Fired Pizza, Underdogs, The Portal Virtual Reality Arcade, Moxie's Grill & Bar, The Original Sorrento's Pizza