2020 Bowl For Kids Sake
BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF WINNIPEG INC
YOU have what it takes to help youth in our community through mentoring programs!
Register a team of 4 to 6 people TODAY for the 2020 Bowl for Kids Sake.
WHEN: Saturday, June 13, 2020 ***NEW DATE***
WHERE: Uptown Alley, 1301 St. Matthews Ave.
Registering a Team
Signing-up your team is incredibly simple:
- Sign-up your team online.
- Start fundraising!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Winnipeg staff will be there to help your team through the registration and fundraising process. Email email@example.com for further assistance.
Important Information for Teams
- Fees: There are no registration fees!
- Minimum Fundraising Amount: Teams must raise a minimum of $500 to participate in the bowling event. That's only $100 per participant for a team of 5!
- Team Sizes: Teams can be anywhere from 4 to 6 people. We encourage organizations with multiple teams to challenge each other to see who can raise the most!
- Event Date: The bowling event will take place on Saturday, May 2, 2020. Register as early as possible to give yourself time to fundraise!
- Location: Uptown Alley, 1301 St. Matthews Ave.
- Bowling Times: Two bowling shifts will take place during the afternoon. Times will be determined. Each shift will consist of a 1.5 hour block of time in which to enjoy bowling, food, and fun!
- Fundraising: One of the easiest ways to collect pledges is through our online donation website. Team members can share their fundraising page on social media and through email so their supporters can donate directly online! A pledge form will be provided in your confirmation email to collect offline donations. We also suggest holding third party fundraisers such as a bake sale, craft sale, or trivia night to help raise funds for your team. The sky is the limit!
- Theme: This year's theme will be a celebration of the 1970's! Dig out those bell bottoms and beads and come party it on down with us at Uptown Alley! We encourage all participants to choose a team name and design costumes based on the theme.