Bowl For Kids' Sake ~ Go For Gold!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ottawa
JOIN BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF OTTAWA FOR BOWL FOR KIDS’ SAKE - Go for Gold!
Bowl For Kids’ Sake (BFKS) returns for BBBSO’s 50th year with a Go for GOLD! theme. Players will don their best Olympic-inspired outfits and compete for bronze, silver and gold medals in each time slot! Teams should be made up of between 4-6 bowlers - so start inviting your friends, neighbours and co-workers!
Your participation in our bowl-a-thon will help match these youth with caring mentors in the community and schools.
This event will take place at West Park Bowling Lanes. There are two dates to choose from, food and drinks available, great prizes, 50/50 draws, prize-wheel and Olympic-themed games!
Register to bowl and raise $750 per team ($125/bowler) to support Ottawa’s youth!*
NEW THIS YEAR!
The TEAM WHO RAISES THE MOST will WIN BIG:
A superb prize of 4 tickets in the Club Bell Lounge to see the Ottawa Senators vs. Toronto Maple Leafs on March 28th including valet parking, food and non-alcoholic beverages!
Event Details by Day/Time
Saturday, February 22nd, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - BBBSO Group Event for Bigs and Littles ONLY
Thursday, February 27th at 6 p.m. - CISCO Canada and Affiliate Teams ONLY *Hosted by Mary Anne Ivison of New Country 94!
Thursday, February 27th at 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 5th at 6 p.m. - Hosted by Amy Volume of KISS FM!
Thursday, March 5th at 8:30 p.m.
- Make your page easy to find. Be sure to enter your full name in the ‘name of the page owner’ field (under the details tab)
- Start inviting others to join your team. Up to five other players can easily join your team by using the ‘find a team or person’ button and then the ‘join this team’ button on the respective page.
- Start fundraising to reach your personal goal! Click the social media icons on your page to ask for donations.
*If you’ve registered with CanadaHelps in the past and can’t remember your password, please recover your password in order to access your account and register for this event.
ADDITIONAL AMAZING PRIZES AVAILABLE THANKS TO NATIONAL SPONSOR, VINTAGE HOTELS
TOP ONLINE FUNDRAISER
The person in Canada who raises the most money online* in support of the events will receive:
- One night accommodation in one of three Niagara-On-The-Lake Vintage Hotels in a Traditional Room plus breakfast and dinner for two
- A Vintage Hotel Wine Trolley tour for 2
- Estimated Retail Value: $920*(A minimum of $2,000.00 raised)
DRAWS FOR TOP FUNDS RAISED
For individuals who raise the following levels of funds online and or offline, their name will go into a draw for…
- $1,000 level draw for two guests to enjoy 2 x 50min treatments each of spa treatments at the Prince of Wales Hotel, plus traditional afternoon tea (at the Prince of Wales Hotel) or lunch (offered at any of their properties). Estimated Retail Value: $750.00
- $2,000 level draw for 1 night accommodation in a Traditional Room, plus breakfast and dinner for two at any of the 3 Vintage Hotels. Also includes a Vintage Wine Trolley tour for 2.Estimated Retail Value: $920
NEW TEAM RECRUITMENT – 2 DRAWS
Two draws for the individual on a team who has recruited 3 or more teams their name will go into a draw for two guests to enjoy:
- 2 x 50min each of spa treatments at the Prince of Wales Hotel, plus
- Traditional afternoon tea at the Prince of Wales Hotel or lunch (offered at any of their properties). Estimated Retail Value: $750.00
For event-related questions or current sponsorship opportunities, please contact Monique at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at the bowling lanes!