Rocky Mountain Mutt Strut
BOW VALLEY SPCA
Join Us for the 2017 Rocky Mountain Mutt Strut
5k Race, 2k Fun Run/Walk
Help us raise funds for the Bow Valley SPCA. Every $25 we raise supports one dog or one cat for one day. Our goal this year is $15,000 or 2 weeks worth of care for all of our dogs and cats.
Bring your favorite canine companion(s) to 2017 Mutt Strut fundraiser and enjoy the scenic loop from Riverside Park along the Bow River and back. Check-in begins at 10:00 AM in Riverside Park in Canmore, Alberta (participants that have not registered on line may register on-site). The run will start at 11 AM, and the walk a few minutes after 11 AM. There is plenty of nearby parking.
Cost To Participate
Registration to participate is FREE, if you create a web page as part of the registration process (it is really easy), and if you raise $200 or more in pledges, and you will receive a free T-shirt at check-in. If you want to participate, but don't want to ask for pledges, the fee is $50. Kids run or walk for FREE!
How To Register:
You may register to walk or run as an individual or as part of a team. Most of our past participants have registered as individuals, but the team option is available.
Regardless of the option you choose, you will create your own personal fundraising page. Be sure to send out the link to all of your friends and family! To obtain a pledge form for offline donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join as an Individual: Click on "Join as an Individual" above and follow the prompts to make your individual profile.
- Support a participant: You can search for a registered participant to support by clicking on "Find a Team or Person" button or by asking the participant to send you a link to their page. Note: If you leave the search box blank, and hit "Search", ALL of the participants will be displayed.
- Create a Team: Click on "Create a Team" above and follow the prompts to create your own fundraising team and then compete against our other teams to raise the most money!
- Join a Team: Click on "Find a Team or Person" button above, leave the box blank and hit "Search". A list of existing teams will pop up and select the one you would like to join.
- Using your name in the title of your fundraising page ensures that your supporters know they are donating on your behalf.
- During the sign-up process you will be told, "A registration ticket is required to join this fundraiser" and "Haven’t bought your registration ticket yet?" Just click the "Purchase It Here" button and it will take you to the Free Registration option.
- If you choose the free registration option, the minimum suggested fundraising total is $200. if you achieve that goal, you will receive a free Mutt Strut T-Shirt on the day of the walk/run.
- You can buy Mutt Strut T-Shirts for $25 each, as part of the registration process.
- Once you have registered, you can create your fundraising page by clicking on the link that will be emailed to you.
- If you wish to collect pledges paid by cheque or cash contact email@example.com an we will email you a form or arrange for you to pick one up at the Carla Cumming Sojonky Adoption Centre.