Long-term Desired Outcome
We want to ensure club members have the skills they need to graduate high school and pursue college/university, or vocational school. We know we have achieved our goal when children and youth have achieved academic success, good character and healthy lifestyles.
- Improved life skills including healthy emotional development
- Improve health and nutrition for child, youth and their families
- Reduction of school truancy of participants
- Academic improvement for child and youth
- Reduction of bullying behaviour by all child/youth participants