At Camp Triumph, we support some of the most amazing young people who all have a significant life experience in common - they all have a parent or sibling with a serious illness or disability. In a household where one family member requires a lot of care and attention, the children we support are often in the background, their needs under met, but we know their potential is great. We provide a place where campers can harness their unique potential in an environment where they can just be kids.
With 14 years under our belt, we have proven that this large and specific population has needs that aren’t fully being met. We have given them a chance to attend camp for free, make connections with others who truly understand their struggles, find some relief from anxiety and stress, and to just have fun.
As one camper said, “Camp Triumph is my Christmas.” For this camper and so many others, please find a way to help us continue our work of supporting amazing kids as we work towards giving them the tools they need to handle stress, anxiety, and significant challenges, while promoting resiliency, unselfishness, and caring for others.
GIFTS YOU CAN GIVE TO CAMP TRIUMPH
All of the following can be purchased securely through CanadaHelps.org by selecting one of the preset options or an amount of your choosing - either based on the list below or whatever you like.
You can also donate by e-transfer directly to email@example.com. Indicate aspect of our programs you would like your donation to support, or simply contribute to our yearly budget helping to keep this service free for our children.All donations will receive a tax receipt for the full amount to be counted within the 2018 tax year.
Below is a list of gifts you can give to Camp Triumph this holiday season:
$10: Camper T-shirts
$30: Arts and Crafts Supplies or Sports Equipment
$50: Sponsor a team in the Camp Triumph Olympics
$75: Climbing gear (helmet, harness)
$100: Sponsor one day for Camp Triumph camper
$600: Sponsor a Camper
$750: Sponsor a Leadership Camper
Donations of Securities and Mutual Funds (please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to make this type of donation)
We have grown so much over the past 14 years. Here are some highlights:
• Expanded from one week to six weeks of programs
• Positively affected the lives of more than 2,500 children free of charge
• Built a beautiful facility in stages to include eight cabins, washrooms, dining hall, multipurpose court, challenge course, boathouse, and lodge
• Had hundreds of people volunteer their time
• Expanded our summer staff
• Refined our balanced program that includes physical activity, healthy eating, creative arts, self-esteem boosting, relationship building, and relaxation
• Continually developing ways we can help these children and families more throughout the year.