The Open Door meets the needs of youth ages 11-24 who find themselves "at risk".
We are a VIAble organization:
Visible: We are where youth are
Initiators: We initiate contact with youth.
Available: We are there when youth need us.
The Open Door: Opening doors to a brighter future
About CAMROSE OPEN DOOR ASSOCIATION
- provide support ranging from writing a resume to provision of emergency food and shelter.
- we are an accredited youth shelter and provide emergency and transitional supportive housing
- we are active in the community interacting with youth.
- we carry a 24 hour helpline and provide support to youth when needed. (ages 11-24)
- professional counselling services free of charge to youth, families and community members through our Registered Psychologist and Interim Therapist(s).
What People Are Saying
"The Open Door basically helped me survive my 16th summer."
— 20 year old client
"Great organization in our community. Very important and extremely well organized. please continue the great work! "
— Community Member
"There is no way that I could truly show how grateful I am for the Open Doors help and great staff. If it wasn’t for the Open Door I have no idea where I could have gone. For all I know someone could have pulled me out of a ditch and instead I am close to graduating and a summer job."
— 19 year old client