THE CANADIAN CELIAC ASSOCIATION is a national organization dedicated to providing services and support to persons with celiac disease, gluten sensitivity and dermatitis herpetiformis through programs of awareness, advocacy, education and research. The gluten problem. Found. Treated. Cured.
About CANADIAN CELIAC ASSOCIATION, VANCOUVER CHAPTER
1. Newsletters to provide members with new information on the gluten free diet, products, medical research, chapter activities and news.
2. Telephone and e-mail support for members and the public about celiac disease, and dermatitis herpetiformis, gluten sensitivity, shopping and diet information.
3. Meetings for members and the public providing speakers and information about celiac disease, the diet and topics of interest.
4. Celiac Awareness events to promote awareness of Celiac Disease.
5. Facebook group to share information and ideas.