The COVID-19 pandemic is having an unprecedented impact on vulnerable women and girls throughout Canada. Programs and services are seeing a surge in gender-based violence and economic problems and they’re struggling to meet women’s needs.
Tireless Together is a national emergency fund to provide critical support to women and girls through the COVID-19 crisis. It will help vital services to reach women and girls now and continue to support them in the coming months.
When you donate to the Tireless Together Fund, you’ll help service providers with:
- staffing and volunteer shortfalls;
- wraparound supports (e.g. childcare, food, transit);
- safety supplies (gloves, masks, cleaning supplies);
- operational costs (rent, utilities);
- digitization of services for physical distancing;
- and more ...