Join us on June 3rd at CapitalCare Foundation’s 23rd annual Charity Golf Classic and help raise funds ‘Fore’ a Good Cause
The green grass of golf season is just around the corner and like you we are thinking of warmer temperatures and enjoying the morning on the golf course in support of residents living in CapitalCare centres. On Monday, June 3rd, golfers and supporters alike will assemble at The Links in Spruce Grove to celebrate the 23rd annual CapitalCare Foundation Charity Golf Classic - presented by Gilead.
Tournament registration includes:
- Round of golf with cart (Texas scramble format)
- Driving range access prior to the tournament
- Continental breakfast
- On-course lunch, snacks & drinks
- BBQ banquet dinner
- Tournament keepsake
- Competition holes and prizes
- 2 complimentary comic strip tickets.