The Catholic Women's Leadership Foundation seeks to enhance the role of Canadian women in the Catholic church and society by providing funding for leadership education.
Vision: A just, merciful, and compassionate world nurtured by the genius of women.
Mission: To fund leadership education that inspires Catholic women to be transformational and influential leaders where they live and work.
1. To develop women’s leadership capacity-building programs that are of the highest quality and that are consistent with Catholic values by establishing and maintaining partnerships with appropriate educational institutions.
2. To identify promising women leaders who will benefit from leadership education that builds on their lived experiences.
3. To secure and developfinancial and human resources in support of Catholic women’s leadership education and activities.
4. To establish and maintain a national network of support for Catholic women leaders.
5. To develop and implement a communication plan to raise awareness of the Catholic Women’s League Leadership Foundation and of the importance of women’s leadership.