Chocoholic 5k Frolic
CENTRAL OKANAGAN ELIZABETH FRY SOCIETY
Join in the fun at Chocoholic 5k Frolic!
3rd Annual Chocoholic 5km Frolic, Hop for Hope Fundraiser, hosted by the Central Okanagan Elizabeth Fry Society on Sunday, April 9, 2017 from 10am-2pm at the Mission Creek Regional Park, 2363 Springfield Road.
Last year, we raised about $2500.00. This year, we're hoping to top that. Our goal is to raise $5000.00 to support and directly impact some of our critical core services and education programs, including Girls United, Tough Guise, and our trauma counseling programs. These programs directly impact the lives of those most vulnerable in our community – individuals affected by sexual abuse, exploitation, or violence in our very own neighborhoods.
Will you help us raise $5k for the 5k Chocoholic Frolic?
How to set up your fundraising page:
Join as an Individual: Click on "Join as an Individual" above and follow the prompts to make your individual profile.
Tips to help you:
1. As you set up your fundraising page, please note:
- Your Page Title = Your FirstName LastName
- Goal Amount = $100.00 or more.
- Name of Page Owner = Your FirstName LastName
- Be sure to include a brief personal story relevant to the campaign, or that tells why you're supporting it. Remember, stories make people care!
- If you choose to add a featured image, or a photo that helps tell your story, note that images must be at least 400 x 400 pixels and no larger than 5000 x 5000 pixels.
2. Your goal will be to raise $100.00. If you can aim for a higher goal, please do. If you prefer not to create your own fundraising page, I hope you'll make a donation either to the event page itself or to the page of a team or participant with whom you have a connection.
3. Once you have created your page, be sure to “Save and View” it. Review your page and edit as needed. You’ll need to log back into your CanadaHelps donor account to make changes. Log in and see the tab entitled “Your Fundraising Pages.”
4. You’ll want to share your page on social media. People will donate to the page you share with them, so, when you click a social sharing icon, be sure to do so from your personal page not the team or event page. Asking 10 friends to donate $10.00 helps us reach our goal.
You will have the opportunity to win the Ultimate Family Package.
1 st Draw - Raise over $100.00
2nd Draw - Raise over $200.00
3rd Draw - Raise over $300.00 - Grand Prize Ultimate Night at the Delta Grand Hotel
For more information on signing up, please email Shannon McVagh-Janz, Fund Development Coordinator, at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)