Family Resource Center’s mission is to provide a variety of services which aim to improve the dynamic for families experiencing social, behavioral, and academic difficulties.
Goal and Objective
- Help children and families, ages 6 to 25, to better manage their emotions and reduce the impact of their challenging behaviors
- Assist and support families in crisis
- Help families achieve children’s academic objectives
- Be a point of reference for families that require assistance beyond FRC’s scope of services through referral
- Build and maintain connections within the community
Some of our present programming includes:
- "Where did I go wrong" - A father's journey
- Mom's squad - "How to cope"
- Summer day camp
- SNAP - Our flagship program