JOIN US IN CREATING A LIFE WITHOUT LIMITS!
Cerebral Palsy is a physical disability that affects 1 in 400 children. It is the most common childhood physical disability and there is no cure.
Consider giving your loved ones a gift that keeps on giving...a Life Without Limits.
A donation to the CPAA in the name of someone special can help us provide programs and services to persons with disabilities such as:
- $25 could buy the art supplies needed for one of our Art FUNdamentals classes.
- $50 could buy a one-hour session for a family to meet with a social worker
- $100 could buy five sessions of our Music Therapy program
- $250 could cover the instructional fees for one session of the Swimming Without Limits program
- Or donate a gift or your choice; whether its a financial gift or by donating a bag(s) of clothing or bottle recycling containers your support makes our work possible.
If you would like more information on how you can donate your beverage containers or gently used clothing, please visit our 'Ways To Give' page by clicking here.
You can create positive change for individuals with disabilities in your community by supporting the CPAA.
Thank you for choosing to support the Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta!