This holiday season, 30 families that are supported by Community Living Toronto’s Adult Protective Service Worker (APSW) program have sent us their wish lists. They include much-needed items like winter jackets, scarves, and grocery gift cards, along with fun toys and games like Lego. Tis’ the season for generosity – let’s help these 30 deserving families with their holiday shopping! You can purchase any of the items from their wish lists or simply make a donation online.
How You Can Help-A-Family:
- Read each family’s story and wish list below.
- Contact Emily Mahoney, Community Living Toronto's Fundraising Coordinator, to let us know which family or families you would like to help! You can reach her at (437) 997-3967 or send her an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go shopping or donate online using the form below!
- Arrange to drop your gifts off with James Holzbauer, Assessment and Referrals Coordinator for the APSW program, by phone: 647-725-1360 or by email: email@example.com.
- CELEBRATE! You just made the holidays brighter!