We invite the DCS community to support upcoming school improvement projects by giving to the Fall Drive campaign. Our theme this year is “Hope Grows”. By consulting with our teachers and committees, our school leadership has identified various areas that would benefit from your donor dollars. Your financial gift will help us move our school forward in the following areas:
- Security - Increasing visibility around the exterior of the building by adding lighting to the back field. Upgrading internal phone systems for room-to-room communication.
- Transportation - Purchasing a new school bus to increase seating capacity and reduce increasing maintenance costs.
- Learning Environment - Developing inspiring spaces that include flexible seating and the tools and technology to enable students to learn through exploration and design.
- Hygiene - Replacing aging washroom fixtures with motion-sensor sinks, soap dispensers, and toilets.
- Accessibility - Meeting the needs of learners of all abilities through the purchase of Soundfield sound amplification systems for each classroom and a redesign of outdoor play areas.
Help us reach our goal of $40,000.