Have you ever wanted to be a part of something so big that it's life changing for a charity?
Join our 100 x $100 Challenge! We are looking for 100 people to donate $100 each!
Each and every year, the Distress Centre of Ottawa & Region relies on the community it serves to maintain a high quality service for people who are in distress or crisis. These are people with kind hearts who want to help others in need, former clients who have lived through challenging times and understand the value of the work we do, businesses and corporations who want to better the quality of life in their community, and foundations that create opportunities for communities to thrive. We could not operate without their compassion and tremendous generosity.
Your donation makes possible:
- 24/7/365 distress & crisis services
- Access to mental health services through the Crisis Line
- Continuation of our volunteer training program, including the Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Access to continuing education for all volunteers
- Community training, education & professional development courses