Epic Golf Challenge
EPILEPSY DURHAM REGION
“A lack of seizure control in children living with Epilepsy invariably and severely impacts their independence, productivity, and overall quality of life”
- 18 teams of four compete against one another in a battle of 36 holes, trying to not only end up with the best round of golf, but also to raise the largest amount of pledged money
- If our 72 golfers pledge to raise $1,500.00 each, our goal $108,000.00 in support of our Pediatric Management Program will become a reality
We Need To:
- develop an Epilepsy Clinic in Durham Region
- assist with the high costs of anti-seizure medication
- assist transportation costs to epilepsy treatment centres outside of Durham Region (currently there are no epilepsy centres nor specialists in Durham Region)
But we don’t have the funds. We need your help in raising donations, and by sponsoring our golfers today, you are ensuring that all children with Epilepsy can have a healthy and happy childhood, and reach their full potential.
Everyday Epilepsy Durham Region develops partnerships to meet the increasing request for service. The Epic Golf Challenge is a partnership of committed people who are giving our kids a chance. Donate below and join us on our #EPICchallenge.