Epic Golf Challenge
EPILEPSY DURHAM REGION
“A lack of seizure control in children living with epilepsy invariably and severely impacts their independence, productivity, and overall quality of life” - Ontario Health Technology Advisory Committee
- 9 teams of four(ish) compete against one another in a battle of 27 holes, trying to not only end up with the best round of golf, but also to raise the largest amount of pledged money
- When our 36 golfers pledge to raise $1,500.00 each, our goal of $54,000.00 in support of our Pediatric Management Program will become a reality
What's the Real Need?:
- establish an Epilepsy Centre in Durham Region
- assist with the high costs of anti-seizure medication
- help families with transportation costs to epilepsy treatment centres outside of Durham Region (currently there are no epilepsy centres nor specialists in Durham Region)
- provide families with Because We Care comfort hospital stay packages
We are determined to make this a reality. We are only limited by lack of funds. We need your help in raising donations, and by sponsoring our golfers today, you are ensuring that all children with epilepsy can have a healthy, happy, productive childhood, and you will directly impact their overall quality of life.
Everyday Epilepsy Durham Region develops partnerships to meet the increasing request for service. The Epic Golf Challenge, on May 10th, 2018, is a partnership of committed people who are giving our kids a chance. Donate below and join us on our #EPICchallenge.