Epic Golf Challenge | 5th Annual
EPILEPSY DURHAM REGION
Are you with Us? Our Goal - To Raise $500,000
The Journey So Far:
42 community minded individuals understood the plight of living with Epilepsy without access to specialized care in Durham Region.
They decided to make a difference – The #EPICchallenge is their story.
As a new event in 2015 – the EPIC Golf Challenge pledged to raised $500,000 to ensure that Epilepsy Durham Region can:
- assist with the high costs of anti-seizure medication and extended hospital stays
- provide families with Because We Care comfort hospital stay packages
- ensure safety and inclusivity in schools
- educate and support families proactively to reduce the burden of epilepsy and have positive lasting impact before a family reaches crisis
Well, fast forward a few years and our 5th annual Epic Golf Challenge is about to take place, and guess what, they have almost achieved their goal – to date, the Epic Golf Challenge has raised $357,743.12. Almost there! They are asking you to help them cross the $500,000 threshold make by making a donation today.
How It Works:
- 12 teams of four(ish) compete against one another in a battle of 36 holes, trying to not only end up with the best round of golf, but also to raise the largest amount of pledged money
- When our 48 golfers pledge to raise $1,500.00 each, our goal of $72,000.00 in support of our Pediatric Management Program and local Epilepsy Centre, that means they will be a few dollars short
We are determined to make our $500,000 goal a reality, and our drive has been fueled by the passionate enthusiasm of our community. We need your help in raising donations, and by sponsoring our golfers today, you are ensuring that all children with epilepsy can have a healthy, happy, productive childhood, you will directly impact their overall quality of life.
Everyday Epilepsy Durham Region develops partnerships to meet the increasing request for service. The Epic Golf Challenge, on May 9th, 2019, is a partnership of committed people who are giving our kids a chance. Donate below and join us on our #EPICchallenge.