Toronto Challenge 2018
ESS Support Services
Welcome to our Toronto Challenge ESS Team fundraising page!
The Toronto Challenge is a fun, family-friendly 1k fun walk, 5k walk and 5k run which raises money for organizations and long-term care facilities supporting seniors in the City of Toronto.
We are fundraising in support of the independence and well-being of the seniors and caregivers using our programs and services such as:
- Day Programs that care for seniors with a dementia and/or physical disability.
- Overnight respite and hospital-to-home transitional care.
- Transportation services to important medical appointments such as chemotherapy and dialysis.
- In-home social visits and friendly telephone calls to seniors who are living alone.
- In-home respite services for individuals and caregivers who need some additional to help them remain at home.
- Health and Wellness activities such as social recreation, walking and exercise programs.
Our goal is to raise $2,250 and we need your help. Get Involved Today!
- Fundraise: Make a donation in support of ESS by clicking the "Donate Now" button at the top of this page or select a walker/runner to support under the "Participants" page. If you are a participating walker/runner, register yourself on this page to start collecting donations online!
- Register to Walk/Run: If you receive our services, are a caregiver, volunteer, staff member or a supporter of ESS, and wish to walk or run on behalf of ESS, please contact Solange Wright at our main office to register. Call 416-243-0127 ext. 239 or email email@example.com. This event is suitable for people of all abilities.
- Share: Spread the word about the Toronto Challenge and collect pledges by sharing this page on your Social Networks.
*** Please note an instant tax receipt will be emailed to you from CanadaHelps.org for donations of $10 or more ***