How can you help an infant child in need?
1. A one-time donation, a value of your choice
2. A recurring monthly donation. Every $5 helps put food in the tummy of a hungry child
Where does the money go?
Our Infant Food Bank:
-Each month we distribute over 7000 diapers, 150 cans of formula, 1500 jars of baby food and infant cereal
-Provides emergency services for families that may be forced to go without
Why Essential Aid?
- Relieve hunger by providing infant formula and baby food to an infant child who could otherwise go without.
- Lower health risks by providing an adequate supply of clean diapers to a child who may not have any.
- Assist in the healthy development of growing baby by providing vitamins and nutritional supplements to expecting mothers who may be unable to meet the nutritional needs of pregnancy.
- Offers of education, ongoing support and supplies to encourage the choice and continuation of breastfeeding.
Thank you for your support!