This campaign has expired. Learn more and donate directly to this charity.
Feet for FEAT Relay
F.E.A.T. for Children of Incarcerated Parents
Walking to Make a Difference
- On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 the founder of FEAT for Children, Jessica Reid will embark on a walking relay marathon from Queens Park in Toronto on World Mental Health Day at 4pm to begin the relay.
- The first 40-kilometers will be walked with no shoes to show that people affected by incarceration have no support.
- Teams will continue the relay which will arrive at Parliament Hill in Ottawa on Friday, October 20,
- The goal is to increase the awareness of children affected by parental incarceration in Canada and raise funds to purchase our new bus outright.
- To increase the magnitude of impact, members of the community, professionals, social service clubs, and corporations have been invited to register teams to take the mile challenge in support of the innocent children left behind.