On October 17th, 2020 we will be walking in Barrie, Brampton, Chicago, Downtown Toronto, Etobicoke, Grey-Bruce, Guelph, Hamilton, Kitchener, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Montreal, Niagara, North York, Oakville, Pickering, Scarborough, Stouffville, West Toronto where sex trafficking is known to occur and be praying together.
Join us in one our our Canadian cities, Chicago, or Manila, Philippines as we walk and pray. Find the team in your region to walk and pray for freedom!
Register now for $30 (includes our W4F T-shirt if you register before October 14th)!
3 ways to participate in light of the Covid situation:
- Walk Anywhere: You can complete your 5K walk anywhere the day of Oct 17th and pray through the prayer points on your region’s route/prayer card. Examples: (1) Pacing around your home until you reach 5K (2) Walking the 5K on a treadmill (3) Walking the 5K at a nearby park or open space
- Walk the Route Individually: We understand some participants prefer not to walk in small groups on the day of the Walk. You may choose to complete your region’s route by yourself any time on Oct 17th or within the week following Oct 17th and pray through the prayer points on your region’s route/prayer card.
- Walk the Route Together: The team captain of your region will host the Walk on Oct 17th morning at the designated start location. Participants who wish to walk together can join in. The team captain would split the group into smaller groups with staggered start to ensure social distancing between groups and participants.
We encourage each walker to set a goal for their fundraising effort with the walk:
- Hope Walker - $200 goal (receive a free Fight4Freedom water bottle)
- Prevention Walker - $500 goal (receive a free Fight4Freedom hoodie)
- Freedom Partner - $750 goal (receive a free 2021 t-shirt)
- Legacy Partner - $1000 goal (receive all 3 items: water bottle, hoodie, 2021 t-shirt)