Our work continues now more than ever. Our program staff are working around the clock to support our partners and respond to their needs.
We are hard at work by:
- securing donations; financial and in-kind (medical supplies, equipment and medicines)
- supporting our local partners in response to COVID-19 and its spread by:
- Training healthcare personnel
- Providing basic supplies such as disinfectant and personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect healthcare workers
- Installing handwashing stations at the health facilities for clients and staff use, and also at key public places
- Raising awareness at community level on how to prevent COVID-19 building on the proven community approach our partners have used for other health prevention programs.
- Providing free medicine to most vulnerable populations such as refugees who are struggling to access basic health needs and poorest members of affected communities across the world.
- Providing medicine and medical supplies to health facilities in weak health systems ensuring they can continue to respond to all health need to face COVID-19.
For more information on how you can help, please call 1-800-627-1787