The purpose of the Midnapore Church of England Society (MCES) is to raise funds and engage volunteers to maintain, repair, preserve, restore and improve the Historic St. Paul's Chapel, cemetery and grounds. MCES is a philanthropic arm of St. Paul's Anglican Church in SE Calgary.
About Historic St. Paul's Anglican Church (Midnapore Church of England Society)
The Historic St. Paul's Chapel was built in 1885 on one acre of land donated by the first pioneer settler in the Midnapore district, John Glenn. It was designated a Provincial Historic Resource in 1976 and continues to be proudly maintained by the Midnapore Church of England Society whose membership includes descendants of the area pioneer families and those interred in the cemetery, members of the St. Paul's parish and friends who appreciate the historic and cultural significance of the Historic St. Paul's Church. The Church and cemetery are located at 14620 Macleod Trail SE Calgary, Alberta.