HOSPICE HUNTSVILLE

Registered Name: HOSPICE HUNTSVILLE

Business Number: 890259062RR0001

Hospice Huntsville COVID-19 Relief

Campaign Ends Aug. 9, 2020

Hospice Huntsville Needs Your Support Now More Than Ever

Hospice Huntsville continues to provide quality end of life care at our Residential hospice; Algonquin Grace. In addition, we are available to provide Grief support to family members, residents and individuals in our community.

As COVID-19 continues to impact our community, Hospice Huntsville has had to postpone critical revenue generating fundraising events and promotional activities.

As a registered charity, we receive 40% of our annual budget through government funding; the remainder 60% or $658,000 we rely on donations and fundraising efforts to cover. The donations that we require are vital to purchase items such as nursing supplies, groceries and personal care products for our residents and continue to provide compassionate, caring support to those we serve .

Thank you for your support

2 months, 1 week to go