Hike for Hospice Huntsville 2019
Every Step Makes a Difference!
When you participate in Hike for Hospice Huntsville on Sunday, May 5, 2019, you will be joining thousands of others across Canada who are hiking in support of hospice palliative care. The funds raised by our participants stay in our community and help us continue to provide care and support free of charge to individuals who are facing end of life situations. This care and support is also extended to the individuals' families and caregivers and is provided in a setting of their choice.
Your participation will help ensure our community members receive the end-of-life care they wish for and deserve.
The hike is also a way to celebrate and honour our loved ones in a special and meaningful way.
Hike Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019
Where: River Mill Park
- Located in downtown Huntsville - just one street over from the shops on Main Street (corner of Queen & West Streets)
- There is lots of parking in the area.
Details: Registration begins at 12:00 p.m.
- Opening ceremonies will begin at 1:00 p.m. with a Celebration of Life
- The hike begins at 1:15 p.m.
Please do not use the "Donations/Offline" Tab on your Team Page. The "Offline" information is collected through the paper Pledge Form. This information will be recorded and credited to your team separately once your Pledge Form and corresponding monies are submitted to Hospice Huntsville.
If you have any difficulties entering information online, please contact CanadaHelps at 1-877-755-1595.
- If you have a question about Hospice Huntsville or the Hike, please email us at hospiceH@vianet.ca. Note, top team and top individual fundraiser will be determined based on all funds received by midnight May 5th. Only online CanadaHelps donations appear on this website.
- For Fundraising Tips and How to Create a Team, visit the Hospice Huntsville website.
- To find out more about Hospice Huntsville, visit our website at Hospice Huntsville